November 8, 2018
When customers call your organization and get a gentle and helpful customer service from your executives, it create a positive impact on customer mind and make a strong bond between customer and company. Customers feel like they are dealing with a reliable, honest and more established company.
A virtual call center is that in which there presentatives are physically distributed, they are not sitting in a building operated by the organization. Invirtual call center employees may be sited in small groups, but in most often they work from their own homes or any other comfortable space. This is a smart arrangement for employees’ give more output to the organization, because there’s no dress code or travel and the hours are frequently flexible. For the company virtual call center model is very effective because no physical setup is required, no network and building is required.
Though, set up a call center for your business is bit expensive. Some small businesses can’t afford it to run it. But, that does not mean that small businesses cannot offer telephone customer service. Now they can set up a virtual call center (VCC).
Virtual call center has many exciting business benefits
- Rapid, easy deployment with nominal IT involvement
- No capital investment and low functional costs
- Secure, scalable and flexible platform
- Optimized workforce-accurate forecasting and cost-effective scheduling
- Integrated multichannel solutions for voice and digital
- Economical advantage through optimal customer experience
Moving to a virtual call center model will be a very valuable to organization.
Outstanding features of VCC
- Project and database management – Actual project configuration and loss and profit statement option with ideal work circulation. Customizable database for every project. Easy import and export option from MS Excel.
- User management – Different user roles, with easy creation and modification options.
- Script management – Systematically structured forms and effective questionnaires.
- Quality control management – Separate rating system for every operator call, allowing for continual service improvement.
- Managing inbound and outbound calls
- Inbound Virtual Call center –Smart predictive dialer permits executives to reach customers quickly. Capacity of large numbers of calls, SMS, automated email and more functionality can be handled efficiently.
- Outbound Virtual Call center – it run a gives a high quality customer service with IVR, ACD, virtual queue and SBR features. All calls immediately routed to the suitable calling operator.
Virtual call center Lives’ call distribution system, have functionality to handles inbound and outbound call distribution in the most efficient way.
- Voice – High-quality digital VoIP lines guarantee very good voice quality and no call drop throughout business calls.
- Email – Thanks for connecting, Coming soon and more Automated email on the outcome of a call.
- SMS – Send customized text message to the customer at the end of each call.
- Voice recording – Conversations between operators and customers are recorded on separate voice tracks. Each voice track can be given an individual name, and can contain any call-related data.
- Real time listening – Real-time call supervising, monitoring and joining in.
- Voice file storage and download – Based on the file size, recorded conversations can be stored indefinitely, and can be downloaded at any time.
- Voice archiving software – Recorded conversations can be downloaded and archived regularly with the help of separate software.
- Telecommunication services
- International lines and phone numbers – Thanks to VCC Live’s telecommunication services customers can use the system at a competitive rate, and can receive phone calls via local numbers in over 150 countries, vital for international customer services.
- Toll-free, local rate, high rate numbers – Unique dialing prefixes
- SIP connectivity – Using SIP protocol, VCC Live’s system can be integrated with other PBXs and telecommunication providers.
- Monitoring operator activities – Customized reports with variable data and structures.
Real-time call statistics – Monitoring of outbound, inbound calls, calls in IVR or queues and also dialer status. All system activity is visible.
- Detailed call logs – Customized reports, statistics and charts to help monitor calls. The most important data is displayed on wallboards.
- Mass exports – Results of operator groups working in parallel on multiple projects can be extracted using mass export.
- Data security and data protection
- High-security data storage – All data is stored on multiple servers to prevent data loss. Data can be restored even if the storage device is damaged.
- Encrypted communication – The system and stored data are protected by a regularly updated restrictive firewall. Communication between the software and the securely-guarded central system communication connection is encrypted (SIPTLS, sRTP, SSL).
- Multi-level user right management – Clients can define precisely what kind of data can be accessed, by whom and from where. For sensitive data (customer data, voice recordings) a separate reporting interface is available, where access is recorded. Customized password regulations for all security levels can be created.
- Physical protection – The hardware supporting VCC Live’s solution is located in a high-SLA and ISO 27001-certified T-Systems (Deutsche Telecom) Dataplex data center, where physical protection is provided, together with a highly strict pass system, dry fire protection and closed-circuit video surveillance.
Minimal System Requirements for Virtual Call Centre
Simple business hardware requirements
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 100 MB free disk space
- Windows Platform: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
- Linux Platform: Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04 (32/64bit)
- For the best audio experience, a high-quality USB headset is needed.
- Broadband internet connection
- To ensure business-level quality while using VCC Live’s solution you need a stable internet connection with a minimum upload and download speed of 100kbit/sec per workstation.